Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
Airlines and Terminals
(Sacramento, California - CA, USA)
Ten million-plus passengers pass through Sacramento International Airport (SMF) every year to and from destinations throughout the United States and worldwide. A total of 14 airlines serve the airport including 13 major carriers and a commuter airline.
There are two terminals at the airport - terminals A and B - each of which has two large departures concourses. In addition, there is also a separate International Arrivals building.
Car parks are located opposite each terminal and the airport hotel is situated directly opposite Terminal B.
Both terminals - A and B - are systematically laid out, with Check-in and Departures on the upper levels and Arrivals and Baggage Reclaims on the ground floor. There are two departures concourses at both terminals and a separate International Arrivals building.
- Terminal A - is the larger of the two terminals and serves many major destinations throughout the United States with the likes of American, Delta and Hawaiian
- Terminal B - serves destinations throughout the United States as well as to Mexico with Mexicana Airlines; carriers include Alaska, American Eagle and United
The following list provides every commercial airline that serves Sacramento International Airport (SMF).
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Airlines
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- Alaska Airlines
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines